1) Because you've got drive and want to have an influence on your own workday
In Webamp you’ll have a direct influence on the results of your customers and on you and your colleague’s agenda. We have a flat structure where everyone has a say – and that of course includes you.
Our director, Nicolai, actually only hires people that are smarter than himself. That’s why freedom under responsibility rules at the office. Yes, micromanagement is almost a curse word in the dictionary of Nicolai.
That also means that no one will look over your shoulder or breathe down your neck – not the director or officious middle leaders. Trust in the employees is an integrated part of the DNA of Webamp.
That’s also why it’s completely ok to join a game of table soccer, take a walk around the nearby lake of Sankt Jørgen, or to just engage in chit-chat on the escapades of the weekend with one of the colleagues. We know that it isn’t always in front of the screen, that the good ideas arise.
2) Because you want to make a difference for our customers - but also for Webamp
At Webamp, we of course want to be the best. Who doesn’t?
But we don’t see ourselves as the stars of the show. Because it’s the customers who are the stars at Webamp.
We do, on the other hand, want to be the ones that create and secure the stardom of our customers – regardless of whether the customer is an aspiring startup, a midsized carpentry company or a well-established, international business.
In other words, we want to be what Yoda is to Luke Skywalker – to our customers. Like Mr. Miyagi to Daniel-San. Like Mickey Goldmill to Rocky Balboa.
The success of our customers depends on our own ability to continuously explore and challenge ourselves. That’s why we also encourage you to challenge what we know – and not the least what we think we know.
That’s why it’s only your own ambitions that limit your development with us.
3) Because you know that you sometimes have to take a misstep to hit the nail on the head
There’s room to make mistakes at Webamp. We actually make mistakes often. And that's exactly what we learn from.
It may sound slightly cliché – but it is on the other hand also the only cliché you will run into at Webamp. Because within digital marketing and web design, the rules and algorithms change all the time.
That’s why you MUST be able to experiment – all the way out where it feels insecure and where there’s a risk of failing.
But don’t worry… we collaborate and exchange new ideas all the time. You are never alone when you’re on shaky ground. In Webamp you’re the vice-captain on a trip where there can sometimes be detours and speedbumps – but where you always know the destination.
Fun facts – important knowledge/unimportant info about Webamp
- You'll get rich opportunities to try out your FIFA skills on our 120 inch (!) big projector.
- The fridge of the office is always filled with cold sodas and gingershots from Frankly - and not the least fresh supplies for the friday beer.
- When we let loose, we do it with activities such as lasertag, a cocktail class, Holiday lunch at Grøften, gocart riding and other good things from the box of creativity.
- The last Friday of every month is cheat day, aka pizza Friday. Here, the lunchmenu namely always consists of pizza - of course on the company card.
- Our account manager Nicolai Sofus consistantly calls the office "home". We have tried to make him stop, but it's deeply engrained in him.
- On your birthday you can easily expect to show up to work with a desk covered in birthday flags. Everyday is of course a party at Webamp - but birthdays are in particular celebrated with a bang.